Wednesday, September 24, 2014

I’M POSSIBLE

Hi all;

I have been busy with my work for some time; hence don’t update my blog.
Recent India’s probes “Mangalyaan” successfully enter the Mars orbit news give me main reason to update my blog again.

“History has been created today,” said Modi, who burst into applause along with hundreds of scientists at the state-run Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) when it was announced the mission had been accomplished. – NST 

Just want to share my article with fellow Indians in Malaysia. Please remember that every Indian is good in anything once you put your heart on something. India has done the mission that some even say it is impossible. But India proved to the world that nothing is impossible even with low budget and funding by becoming the first nation to manage to succeed on their first attempt sending probes to orbit Mars and also become the first Asia country to reach Mars.


Mars through a Hubble telescope. India's Mars Orbiter Mission successfully entered orbit around the Red Planet in its first attempt. – Reuters pic, September 24, 2014.

So I ask you fellow Malaysian’s Indian where is the word “IMPOSSIBE“? Hope with the success of  India will open up some of our Indian’s mindset to believe in yourselves, strike for the impossible for your own future.

IMPOSSIBLE if you break it, it will become:
I’M POSSIBLE


Article to share:

No comments:

Post a Comment